Allston Advisory Group’s team of advisors have extensive backgrounds in representing both buyers and sellers of companies across a wide spectrum of industries. They maintain a strong track record of providing creative solutions tailored specifically to their clients’ needs and goals for buy or sell side advisory services. Allston’s advisors possess a broad network of strategic and financial buyers, and consistently utilize these relationships to introduce clients to the most desirable group of potential buyers and sellers. They provide numerous alternatives, and garner transactions either at or above market multiples on sell side engagements. Allston Advisory Group’s M&A professionals understand the intricacies of constructing a favorable deal on behalf of their clients as well as the delicate balance that takes place within an organization and among the various interests of shareholders, management and clients.
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS ADVISORY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Performing business valuation and calculation services
- Representing for buy side and sell side engagements
- Advising clients on their strategic merger or acquisition strategy
- Steering corporate divestitures
- Guiding management buyouts (MBOs) and ESOP buyouts
- Writing and developing a Confidential Information Memorandum and any related selling documents
- Identifying, contacting and negotiating with potential buyers or acquisition candidates
- Arranging any equity or debt financing
- Coordinating with other advisors necessary for closing the transaction
Allston Advisory Group’s professionals make every effort to provide value-added services for their clients in any merger or acquisition assignment. The goal is to create maximum shareholder value for clients in either a merger or acquisition, and produce results that exceed clients’ expectations. Through the years, their professional qualifications and experience in the financial analysis, structuring and negotiation of complex transactions have helped facilitate exceptional results for the firm’s clients.